top of page

Mini Dragon Group (ages 6-7)

公開·13名のメンバー

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

[S5E10] Head On

Jason: Hey, this whole no ranks bullshit. It stops, right now. You questioning my orders earlier and you just taking a run at me, right now, in front of my team? You looking for some kind of measuring contest, guess what, buddy? You're going to lose. Clay: It's not what I'm doing. Jason: Then what exactly are you doing?Clay: I'm keeping this team safe. Jason: That's my job. I don't need your help, six. You know, it's one thing for an operator to go outside the wire and miss the birth of his child, but to go outside the wire when your child is in the NICU, your son is fighting for his life, and all you care about is your ego. Clay: Look, I am here, protecting Bravo from you, okay? Your head is not right and it hasn't been for months. Jason: Interesting, huh, that's your fucking play? Stick me with a TBI and you have a clear path to Bravo 1?Clay: You being compromised is dangerous. Jason: You wanna know what's fucking dangerous, huh? You threatening your team leader, so you better think long and hard about what you say and do next because next time it's not going to be a fucking warning.

[S5E10] Head On

Todd says goodbye to Henry Fondle but his sex robot says "Let's get down to business," making Todd think it wants to go to work with him. Henry repeatedly saying "Yes" convinces him. Todd leaves Henry Fondle in his office and warns him to be on his best behavior as he heads out. However, Henry Fondle makes his way out of Todd's office.

Somehow Henry Fondle, through a series of pre-recorded inappropriate phrases, snatches the role as the head of What Time Is It Right Now. It seems so wacky yet not a far-fetched idea given the state of the world right now.

Tory and Sam gather the Miyagi-Do students and head for Cobra Kai. Demetri believes the footage of Terry assaulting Stingray may still be on the Cobra Kai servers, so they formulate a plan to break in and upload the footage for all to see. Robby destroys most of the CCTV cameras, but a hidden one reveals their plan to Terry and Kim. Demetri hacks into the system and locates the footage, but Terry has erased the incriminating clip. Tory suggests uploading a different piece of footage instead.

XScape and Rhapsody join as the remaining three finalists go head to head in the ultimate final performances. After ten weeks of grueling battles, challenges and eliminations, only one young artist will prove themselves worthy of the So So Def contract and chain.

The Rookie: Feds Season 1 Episode 10 "The Silent Prisoner": A mysterious caller threatens to reveal a leaked list of undercover FBI agents if a prisoner is not released. After an exposed agent is mortally wounded, the team identifies the caller and heads to the Port of Los Angeles to secure the release of the prisoner. Later, Simone (Nash-Betts) enlists John Nolan (Fillion) to help her remodel Cutty's (Frankie Faison) garage into a living space, and Brendon (Kevin Zegers), ready to confess his feelings to Antoinette (Devika Bhise) discovers she has feelings for someone else. Now, here's another look at Fillion, Nash-Betts, and more "crossing over" each other as they get the word out about the crossover:

The Fringe team arrives at the facility and recovers the devices, and Olivia looks up at a window overhead to see that Dr. Hastings is being probed by Windmark. Along with a trace on Nina's phone, the Fringe team realize that Nina and the black lab have been compromised, and warn her as they race back.

Nina realizes that the Observers will have traced her location and will be there soon. She talks to Michael about hiding him, and he touches her momentarily (from her reaction, apparently imparting some knowledge that amazes and encourages her) before letting her lead him to safety. When Windmark and the Observers arrive, they find Nina waiting for them. Windmark starts to probe her, and explains that the child is really just an anomaly, XB-6783746, from the Observer's time in the future that was to be destroyed before he was taken. Windmark sees the dead Observers in the lab that have been experimented on and says "You animals!" Nina retorts that though the Observers may treat humans as animals, that the Observers have redeveloped involuntary habits that humans have since evolved past (she describes the head tilt they do as lizard-like). Nina is able to block Windmark's probing (thanks to Etta's training). He orders the Loyalists agents to restrain her for him to run a deeper probe, but she grabs one of their guns, at which point Windmark states "you can't hurt me with that," to which Nina replies "I know," and turns the gun on herself and commits suicide.

Windmark: Why?Nina: "Why"?Windmark: Why are you not frightened?Nina: Do you know why you tilt your head in that way? It's an involuntary reflex in your physiology. It changes the angle at which sound waves hit the eardrum, allowing in more stimuli. Like a lizard. I've studied them, too. Intriguing characters. Their brains have evolved over 320 million years, yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds. Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming, of contemplating beauty, of knowing something greater than themselves, not unlike your kind. The experiments we conducted right here in this lab yielded a surprising result, because for all your years of evolution, you inadvertently redeveloped and honed primitive instincts that we moved beyond long ago. So in reality, you're the animal.

Van Cleave herself described the scene as "one of the scariest, most wonderful, most gratifying experiences I could have imagined ... I never in a million years would have thought I would be in Dubrovnik surrounded by hundreds of extras and crew members throwing food at me, but it was amazing" and "I hope the next thing I do will have my head in it."[5] She also praised Headey's willingness to help her, describing the two of them as a "tag-team"; Headey would walk behind Van Cleave during the shoot, coaching her on the character's responses.[3][7]

Various interviews with the producers, director and writers have indicated that it is a "safe bet" that Sansa Stark and Theon Greyjoy survive their fall, while Stannis and Myrcella were definitively killed after being beheaded and poisoned, respectively.[20]

Michael becomes indecisive again and, unable to take the employees' intrusive behavior anymore, delegates the decision-making to them, hoping that they will be unable to come to a consensus so that he can take the bonus. The employees quickly decide to have the chairs replaced instead of having nothing replaced. Michael is upset because he already bought a fur coat with the anticipated bonus, and because a group of people threw a bucket of fake blood on his coat when he walked out of the store. Throughout the day, Jim and Pam try to get each other to switch sides. Pam gives Jim a scare, implying that he should switch to her side. Jim later shudders in a talking head spot, amazed at Pam's ultimatum. At the end of the episode, Jim gets back at Pam for getting the chairs replaced by having her make three copies of a document on the copier, initially telling her he is kidding. He then reveals that he actually needs four copies, doing so in the same way Pam had mock threatened him earlier.

The South Park Elementary students are having their class pictures taken, with Stan and Kyle's appearing without their hats for the first time. Cartman smiles and poses, and Butters is seen combing his hair, although one flick of hair does stick up on his actual picture. During the course of this, Kenny wears his parka upside down and stands on his head with his feet through the sleeves so that his "ass shows through his hood."

This is, of course, a reason to explore Brainy himself. The previous season hinted at this when Brainy broke one of the circular lights on his head and went into logical overdrive, and this episode gives us a chance to explore that fully.

Meanwhile, Carter has news for Megan. He has accumulated several job offers for her since the Driscoll show. Megan assures she is not interested in any of them. She had a great career in New York but now she is finally settling in at home. Carter shares one big offer that piques her interested: head curator The Getty in California.

When Rigby is fully prepared (with help from Don), the two meet up at Wing Kingdom again and begin the rematch. After Cash makes his first successful shot, Rigby makes his successful shot. They go at each other with amazing bank shots, until Cash fails one. Rigby makes another shot, and wins the triple-or-nothing bet. That meant Cash had to pay for his own bill, and Rigby asked for his hat back. Cash said he won the hat fair and square on the side deal. Then, the God of Basketball appeared and told Rigby his double or nothing bet was still in play. It's revealed that Rigby's ball continued to bank after going out the window. It returns to Wing Kingdom, and bounces the hat off Cash's head before going through the hoop. Which meant Rigby truly made the greatest bank shot of all time. 041b061a72

グループについて

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

メンバー

bottom of page